Monday 16 January 2012

Detective office with the Detective

Hey guys,

Ok, so here are some test renders with what the office scenes could look like with more attention spent on lighting, computer screens and other things...

Elevator scene:

 Desk scene:

 Exterior scene:

I hope you both agree the detective looks good in his environment. I tried animating the scene but I've really struggled. It may be down to fatigue. I talk to you about it tomorrow.

I need to finish off modelling the end scene so for now I'm going to concentrate on that.

1 comment:

  1. He fits in perfectly.
    Actually, aside from the computer effects, I'm unsure if anything else is needed, I'm loving the overall atmosphere from it as it is- the cold ambient blue lighting on the glossy surfaces is working well on its own.

    ReplyDelete